PC Components - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 23)
Is one of the first AM4 motherboards any good?
4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
Is this 2400MHz, 16GB, high-performance memory worth buying?
Does the latest UEFI BIOS rejuvenate this Z170 Intel ATX mobo?
Turn your iPad into a proper laptop
An Australia tax is included but this card topples the Titan X
If you want a mouse that's geared towards fingertip control, this is one of the best.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
A typists dream, theoretically. But it makes our fingers hurt.
Better than a plank of wood and some cushions?
It's... so... fast!
This slim keyboard has a solid build quality, features a backlight, and can be charged without wires
This is a good entry point for anyone looking for a mechanical keyboard, for gaming or otherwise
AMD has produced a processor with enough graphics power to enable small-build gaming systems
This wireless gaming mouse offers 11 customisable buttons and a solid, comfortable grip
This desktop speaker system is targeted at notebook users, and connects via Bluetooth or USB
Rapoo's 6610 Dual-mode Optical Mouse offers wireless connectivity via either Bluetooth 3.0, or an included 2.4GHz wireless dongle.
Latest News Articles
- AMD busts Ryzen performance myths, clearing Windows 10 from blame
- Nvidia supercharges GeForce DirectX 12 performance with new Game Ready driver
- Ryzen works with XMP memory profiles
- Beyond smartphones, Samsung wants its Exynos 9 chip in VR headsets
- Nvidia slashes GeForce GTX 1080 prices, reveals new overclocked memory options
Most Popular Articles
- 1 LG's 4K HDR monitor gets a price and release date, heralding a new era for PC displays
- 2 How much can a fibre carry? Facebook and Nokia are pushing it
- 3 Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- 4 Hackers threaten to wipe millions of Apple devices, demand ransom
- 5 Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?