We’ve seen some absolutely massive gaming laptops from MSI but then they’ve had things like SLI graphics and mechanical, desktop keyboards embedded.
Notebooks - Slideshows
We’ve seen a few Aussie ultraportable lappies lately but this is the cheapest. Is it the best?
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the best computers with no compromises.
VR demos, a backpack PC, crazy case mods, dragons, the best names, MSI had it all.
If there's one manufacturer that embraces Computex to its fullest every year it's Asus. Not only does the company show off it's latest and greatest tech but often crazy ideas that might never see the light of day. We love it.
Perhaps a “Surface Pro 4” will debut at the same time or soon after Windows 10 launches. Here’s what we’d like to see in the Surface Pro 4.
Later this week, Microsoft is expected to reveal more details about Windows 10. But why wait for Microsoft’s announcement? Here’s what we think is coming.
Here are some of the best Windows-based laptops we've reviewed so far in 2014.
We've been playing with Lenovo's sleek new Ultabook for almost one week now, and there is a heck of a lot to like about it. Apart from being capable of being used as a laptop or tablet, it also houses impressive specs, including a super-high-res screen.
These apps will help you work with files of all types -- as well as back them up and keep them secure.
HP's latest range of EliteBook business laptops and ZBook mobile workstations are much thinner and lighter than previous generations, with the ZBook range including the "world's first workstation Ultrabook".
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Android struggling in tablets as Windows 10 2-in-1s come on strong
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
Most Popular Articles
- 1 LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- 2 Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- 3 Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- 4 Microsoft expands connected car push with patent licensing
- 5 Look before you leap: 4 hard truths about IoT
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?