Notebooks - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 71)
Is MSI's jack-of-all-trades portable gaming laptop worth buying?
This cheap, ulatraportable notebook offers great value
An ultraportable that competes with the big boys by focusing on what’s important to a notebook
It’s an incremental update, but a good one. Shame about the Aussie price hike though.
MSI’s latest gaming notebook fits a fast and more-affordable sweet spot
Hugely expensive but still unique and still very fast
A nearly perfect blend of Windows and Mac
Gorgeous, small and powerful but with a big Aussie price hike
Turn your iPad into a proper laptop
The best portable gaming laptop we've seen
The best gaming notebook?
Portable, top-end PC gaming thanks to the 1070
It says for 17-inch Macbook but any laptop will do
If systems with GTX 10-series GPUs start appearing later this year, the 2016 Blade will have a tough time competing.
This stylish, powerful, no-frills laptop has got it where it counts.
Have a holiday in America while you're buying it
Make a statement with this very-high-end, charging-station, man-bag
Thin, decent performance and feels good to use
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
Lenovo's ThinkPad line has a proud history of great design, which continues with this new convertible tablet.
Results (1 - 20 of 71)
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Android struggling in tablets as Windows 10 2-in-1s come on strong
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- 2 Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- 3 LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- 4 Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- 5 Microsoft expands connected car push with patent licensing
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?