The Galaxy Tab S3 is Samsung's latest entry in the premium Android tablet space.
Notebooks - News
Samsung's Windows 10 productivity tablet is aimed straight at would-be Surface Pro buyers.
Arriving in 10.6- and 12-inch versions, Samsung's new tablets are packed with productivity features—plus the inevitable extra trick for Samsung enthusiasts.
Razer’s made the Blade Pro worthy of its name again—just prepare yourself for sticker shock.
Does Dell's XPS 13 2-in-1 have what it takes to get you through you a full day of demanding work, streaming video and social media posting? CIO.com senior writer Sarah White runs Dell's newest hybrid through the paces to find out the answer.
Samsung will be bringing a new tablet to Mobile World Congress this year, the first update to the flagship Galaxy Tab S line in nearly 18 months.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 is one superfast laptop that can work with HTC's Vive and Oculus Rift headsets.
Lenovo's bringing its cool new style of typing to the new Yoga A12 2-in-1, which can be an Android tablet or a laptop.
ARM tried but had a disastrous outing in PCs starting with Linux-based smartbooks and then tablets with Windows RT.
CIO.com's Sarah White reflects on her past month using the Microsoft's top-tier hybrid laptop, the Surface Book i7 with Performance Base.
Back in 2014, Intel declared it wanted laptops to be free of wires, and a centerpiece of that plan was wireless charging. But the technology has been slow to mature, and it may be years before the technology takes off.
Microsoft and Apple have both recently added new devices to their high-end lineups but which machine is better for you? CIO.com senior writer, Sarah White matches these two machines up to see who is the victor.
The use of solid state drives in notebooks and laptops has surpassed analyst expectations and is expected to reach 50% within the next few years.
Some iMacs that shipped between 2012 and 2014 came with faulty hinges, so now Apple is taking responsibility and issuing refunds for repairs.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Lenovo's Yoga A12 Android 2-in-1 has futuristic touch panel keyboard
- In PC comeback, ARM will battle Intel in Chromebooks and Windows 10
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung mulls iris scanners on smartphones to log into Windows PCs
- 2 Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
- 3 Why AMD had to change the Zen name to Ryzen for its new chip architecture
- 4 FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- 5 Cerise Circular review: This Mac Pro wannabe gets sidetracked by gaming
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?