We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting rooms when they want, use big 4K monitors and sit down on $1500 chairs – or business class-like aeroplane loungers.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Slideshows
Latest News Articles
- Chips coming by June will herald the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Plume's 'routerless' mesh network blankets your home in Wi-Fi with an army of tiny pods
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- Can Wi-Fi and LTE-U live together? The tests are ready
- New wireless tech from MIT promises password-free Wi-Fi
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- 2 Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- 3 LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- 4 Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- 5 Microsoft expands connected car push with patent licensing
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?