We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting rooms when they want, use big 4K monitors and sit down on $1500 chairs – or business class-like aeroplane loungers.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Slideshows
Latest News Articles
- Chips coming by June will herald the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Plume's 'routerless' mesh network blankets your home in Wi-Fi with an army of tiny pods
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- Linksys unveils a storage companion for its WRT-series routers, and a passel of other devices at CES 2015
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- 2 Radeon Vega vs. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti? AMD, Nvidia announce dueling events at GDC 2017
- 3 SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- 4 AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- 5 Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?