Plume wants to put a pod in every room of your house, with most router functions controlled by the cloud.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
The new router sports 802.11ac and 802.11ad, a built-in Plex server, 10Gbps networking, and bonded gigabit Ethernet.
Windows 10 Insiders on build 14926 on both a PC and a Windows 10 Mobile device can now send and receive texts from a single app.
Linksys unveils a storage companion for its WRT-series routers, and a passel of other devices at CES 2015
Belkin's Linksys division took the wraps off a host of new networking gear at CES on Sunday, including two new Wi-Fi routers, a new NAS box, two new range extenders, antenna upgrades for its existing routers, and--at long last--an open-source Wi-Fi d...
The early Wi-Fi standards that opened the world's eyes to wire-free networking are now holding back the newer, faster protocols that followed in their wake, Cisco Systems said.
New ‘Red Home’ packages offer ultra fast broadband, 150 TV channels over fibre including Freeview, SKY and pay-per-view movies. Launching first in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Latest News Articles
- Plume's 'routerless' mesh network blankets your home in Wi-Fi with an army of tiny pods
- Netgear Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router goes all the way to 11
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- Linksys unveils a storage companion for its WRT-series routers, and a passel of other devices at CES 2015
- Old-school Wi-Fi is slowing down networks, Cisco says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- 2 Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- 3 PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- 4 Here's how much Tesla will require EV owners to pay to charge up
- 5 Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?