Smartphones - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 60)
The perfect Android phone. Almost
An overpriced 2016 Android smartphone launched in 2017
Is this the best mid-range Android phone?
Well featured and functional but lacks any wow factor
Are Android phones better than the iPhone 7 Plus?
Innovative smartphone but with issues
Daydream VR now makes this a must-have phone
Nope. Still ugly.
Sony's newest new flagship is what it should have launched three months ago
A battery with a phone built in
This cheap, flawed smartphone is still good value
The cheapest VR headset
But Moto’s brand new wonder phone is almost a year old already
Great handling, features and a giveaway, $348 price help us overlook some camera and power issues
Much cheaper than most roaming charges, but can't beat having a local SIM for value.
A stunning screen and a stylus aren’t enough to justify the ridiculous price tag of this buggy phone
Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
It's better than many but with prices falling around it, how will it fare?
Belkin Power Pack 6000 review
High-end performance from a mid-priced phone
Results (1 - 20 of 60)
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- HMD's new Nokia 3310 turns back the clock -- and turns heads
- Huawei showcases new phones in Barcelona, gets mobbed by eager crowds
- Nostalgia rules as classic phone brands come alive at MWC
- Nokia now has three budget Android phones in its arsenal, but everyone is going to want the 3310
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung mulls iris scanners on smartphones to log into Windows PCs
- 2 Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- 3 Draytek Vigor 2952 SMB router overview
- 4 HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- 5 Razer's Power Bank boosts your laptop battery while charging two smartphones
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?