Home Entertainment - Reviews
Results (1 - 15 of 15)
The most attractive-sounding product of the year is a great stocking-filler
A near-perfect television entertainment hub
A heap of cheap channels and easy to access apps for your TV
Pioneer's great-sounding, feature rich, Android-based player's only major drawbacks are its lack of MacOS support and its bulky size.
The Zeppelin is back and it is better in every single way
Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
Braven's 855s can withstand the elements, and it can also be paired with a second speaker to provide excellent stereo sound quality
Play music wirelessly with this stylish boombox.
This 4-bay NAS unit adds great consumer appeal by doubling as a media centre.
This sound bar features a two-channel vacuum tube amp and a wireless subwoofer.
The Base 3D is about as versatile as a media streamer could be
Tivoli's compact hi-fi is small, well featured and can produce clear, rich sound
This is a decent radio if you're after something portable, battery powered and with stereo sound
Latest News Articles
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
- Here's what's coming next from Sling TV
- The guts of Onkyo's SBT-A500 sound bar come in an external box to give the speaker an ultra-low profile
- Plex embraces Kodi as Plex Media Player becomes available to all
- 'Google Cast' is being phased out in favor of Chromecast for connected TVs and speakers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- 2 Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- 3 PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- 4 Here's how much Tesla will require EV owners to pay to charge up
- 5 Leaked Windows 10 build shows Microsoft filling a major content hole: Ebooks
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?