Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
Home Entertainment - Features
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Here’s how an Amazon Echo, Tap, or Echo Dot can light up your smart home.
What’s more immersive than surround sound? An audio system that can use the third dimension of height.
The Logitech Harmony Ultimate is the ultimate all-in-one remote control. It can control RF or infrared TVs and home entertainment equipment, and it has Bluetooth support for home theatre PCs and game consoles.
Ultimate Ears has a new speaker out -- the waterproof, battery-powered, Bluetooth-toting UE Boom. We got hold of one and took a look.
Latest News Articles
- Here's what's coming next from Sling TV
- The guts of Onkyo's SBT-A500 sound bar come in an external box to give the speaker an ultra-low profile
- Plex embraces Kodi as Plex Media Player becomes available to all
- 'Google Cast' is being phased out in favor of Chromecast for connected TVs and speakers
- PlayStation Vue is now available on Apple TV
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Performance-boosting Game Mode discovered in new Windows 10 preview build
- 2 Dash cam review: The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a little bigger and better for the price
- 3 Dash cam review: The Viofo A119 is a surprisingly good bargain
- 4 Nintendo Switch console details revealed: launch date, price, games, paid multiplayer, and more
- 5 Dash cam review: The Cobra CDR895D Drive HD offers affordable dual-channel video
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?