Night in the Woods is as much a coming-of-age story as it is one of America's lost manufacturing sector and small-town decline. Springsteen would be proud.
Fans of Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, and Veep were delighted by HBO’s clever SXSW installation.
Panasonic’s set-top boxes can manage free-to-air Freeview channels and play/record to Blu-ray and DVD.
EZVIZ brings the easy setup and operation of the Mini indoor camera to its high-res outdoor model.
This is a fantastic home security camera for monitoring large spaces and tracking kids or pets.
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the consolidation of communications and media companies.
Facebook recently added the ability for iOS users to cast to an Apple TV or Chromecast, and Android support is coming soon.
Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
A welcome improvement to a powerful suite of GPU-accelerated pro video plug-ins.
Despite the C922's subpar background removal and its lack of RealSense sophistication, it's still one of the best webcams on the market for raw image quality.
Razer's new Stargazer webcam makes up for its average video quality with a bevy of Intel RealSense capabilities. But can it beat out Logitech's reigning C920/922?
We last reviewed Fetch TV’s main set-top box (second generation) two years ago. How things change in that time? Back then we primarily lamented the lack of built-in WiFi – something that would be unthinkable these days - but now the third-generation box (called the Mighty) has added it to the mix.
This year’s update offers little in terms of new features for the visual effects app, you’ll feel the changes every time you use it.
In ye olde days, the Fetch TV came as a chunky box which would only work with some routers under certain conditions over an ADSL connection. Picture quality was poor and so was the channel choice. Not anymore.
Latest News Articles
- HBO brought its best shows to life at SXSW with an awesome escape room
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
Most Popular Articles
- 1 LG's 4K HDR monitor gets a price and release date, heralding a new era for PC displays
- 2 How much can a fibre carry? Facebook and Nokia are pushing it
- 3 Qantas to back startups in innovation push
- 4 Hackers threaten to wipe millions of Apple devices, demand ransom
- 5 Star Citizen dumps DirectX 12 plans to focus on Vulkan-powered graphics
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?