Hewlett-Packard and SanDisk announced that they have partnered to develop resistive RAM memory (ReRAM) as a non-volatile memory replacement for DRAM that's 1,000 times faster than NAND flash.
A week on from its launch, how does Apple's new iPhone 6s Plus handle?
VAIO may have just introduced the fastest Surface clone yet.
Tech rivals call time on on-going patent war.
Whether you like to make short home movies or full-length features, the V10 offers some amazing manual controls for doing so.
Microsoft has been pushing Cortana as a personal assistant for Windows 10 users, and the company
Windows 10's user share growth slowed significantly in September, but by the month's end approximately 110 million customers were running the new OS, data released today signaled.
Google Photos gets Chromecast support and custom name labels for Android users.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Dell's new corporate laptops rock Skylake CPUs and other goodies. They also give us a peek at what we might see in consumer laptops in the near future.
BlackBerry has officially announced and revealed images of the PRIV, its first security-focused Android smartphone.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
Google continues to extend its reach into the living room with the unveiling of two second-generation Chromecasts.
Google's new tablet isn't a Nexus, and it's ready for serious work. But will that keyboard suffice?
At the BoxWorks conference, the Apple CEO explained why the former foes could gain more by collaborating than by competing.
Latest News Articles
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- 2 Hands-on with the VAIO Z Canvas: A quad-core Surface Pro 3 killer
- 3 REVIEW: iPhone 6s Plus - Why Apple has a phablet that can compete
- 4 Amazon wants companies to get onto its cloud using new services
- 5 HP, SanDisk partner to bring storage-class memory to market