What happens when you delete a file? Unknown to most, deleted data from a mobile phone can still be shared with others if not appropriately managed. In a worst-case scenario, this could end up in the hands of a hacker or e-criminal, and used against you.
Look around you on the bus and on the train no one is talking to each other anymore but they all are looking down at their phones. According to a recent survey, 53 per cent of us are checking our phones within five minutes of waking up.
If you're trying to sneak in under the gun and upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 before the free upgrade offer expires, we can walk you through the process.
Apple's proposed service combined live TV with on-demand streaming of entire seasons, but major networks didn't bite. The Wall Street Journal explains why.
Minecraft for Windows 10 just hit its first birthday, and to celebrate, Oculus Rift VR support will roll out "in the coming weeks."
A divisive Apple Watch feature could help Apple ditch the bezel on iOS devices.
A few features are getting polished, such as subscribing to new channels and changing which part of the world you want to see videos from.
First there was Memories, then there was Friends Day, and now there's Facebook's Birthday Videos.
Microsoft is facing more legal trouble over its handling of Windows 10 upgrades.
A string of marketing and recruiting missteps suggests the company is desperate to be noticed by the younger set.
The International is just days away and this year's tournament will include a VR treat for spectators.
It's been a year since Windows 10 rolled out. Executive News Editor Ken Mingis talks with Windows expert Preston Gralla about Microsoft's OS and what's new in the Anniversary Update.
Don't dump money into the shop until you know how to make the most of it.
Samsung began shipping its 15TB SSD in March to equipment makers, but the drive recently began showing up on retail sites with a price tag of about $10,000. But you do get an SSD with speeds greater than 1Gbps.
Janky controller support, busted audio. Don't touch the new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports with a ten-foot pole, lest the pole light on fire too.
Latest News Articles
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Windows 10 Anniversary Update review: Cortana, Edge overshadow Windows Ink
- 2 Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- 3 Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- 4 Xiaomi gets into laptops with Mi Notebook Air
- 5 Why hackers love health apps