Sony has revealed its PlayStation 4 is the fastest selling console in the company’s history. More than 30.2 million units has been sold worldwide in the brief time since it launched.
The largest electronics etailer in North America is bringing its Black Friday sales bonanza to Australia.
“We want to support as many of these innovative science and technology-based projects as possible."
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a "return to form," but maybe a change would do the series some good.
Got a new drone? You're not alone. But drones aren't like other gadgets and there are a few important safety, privacy and legal guidelines you need to follow to keep you and your drone out of trouble.
Microsoft has restored access to Windows 10's November upgrade from its download center after pulling the upgrade because of a bug.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
“In future we may see consumers being able to try out new vehicle features in an augmented reality setting."
The introduction of AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson software marks the end of the road for the Radeon 5000 and 6000 series graphics cards.
The iPad Pro is Apple’s response to the growing demand for notebooks that double as tablets. It is an iPad supersized to 12.9-inches and it benefits from the support of a ‘Smart Keyboard’ and the Apple ‘Pencil’ stylus.
At least some Dell laptops are shipping with a trusted root certificate authority pre-installed, something that those who discovered the CA are comparing to the Superfish adware installed on Lenovo machines that left them open to man-in the-middle attacks.
Google transforms its everything-for-everyone social network into a site that does one thing really well -- connecting supernerds.
Reddit has decided to honor 'Do Not Track,' a feature that will ensure that it does not download third-party analytics on to browsers that enable the option to access its online discussion website and other services.
A year after Yahoo struck a deal with Mozilla to make its search engine the default in Firefox in the U.S., Yahoo's share of search usage share has fallen to levels lower than before the partnership was signed.
For now, Pro owners are advised to force restart their tablets to unfreeze them.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
- VPN bug poses privacy threat to BitTorrent downloaders
- Connected cars gather too much data about their drivers, say motorists associations
- Older Dell devices also affected by dangerous eDellRoot certificate
- Millions of embedded devices use the same hard-coded SSH and TLS private keys
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Raspberry Pi Zero: The $US5 computer is here
- 2 Here's the best gear to buy for Chirstmas 2015
- 3 Looking for a low-cost laptop? Here's what you'll get
- 4 Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- 5 So long, Radeon 5000 and 6000: AMD quietly retires all pre-GCN graphics cards