Microsoft is testing a new feature with Cortana for Android that lets users access the digital personal assistant from the lock screen.
A Reddit Q&A with Gabe Newell teases the existence of unannounced projects, particularly in virtual reality, and Valve continues to acknowledge it needs to work on Steam's support system. That and more inside.
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
WikiLeaks said that its founder Julian Assange is confident of winning 'any fair trial' in the U.S. and indicated that the founder of the whistleblowing website would stand by all the promises he had made in return for clemency to Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. soldier who disclosed classified data relating to the Iraq War to the site.
President Barack Obama has commuted the prison sentence of Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. soldier who disclosed classified data to WikiLeaks relating to the Iraq War.
You can buy an AirTV now, but the product won't integrate antenna and Sling TV channels until "early 2017."
A leaked build from MSPowerUser shows how Microsoft plans to plug the last remaining hole in its content library: ebooks.
Enjoy the best of PCWorld.com in a curated Digital Edition for Android and iOS.
Microsoft will ship its first PC-attached mixed reality headsets for Windows 10 PCs to developers starting in March at the Game Developers Conference.
Vine is morphing into Vine Camera, and time is running out to save your precious Vines before they become part of history.
After making a splash at CES, Nvidia's new $200 Shield TV is now on sale.
Microsoft's patent for a foldable phone/tablet is approved, suggesting Microsoft still has mobile aspirations. But the patent dates from 2014, a time when the company's mobile fortunes were more favorable than they are now.
New monetization schemes on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook let sites profit from inequality.
Garmin's Dash Cam 35 offers great day and night video in a form factor that's neither too small nor too big. It's a little higher-priced than the competition, though.
Cobra's CDR895D Drive HD is a dual-channel dash cam with near 360-degree coverage and a surprisingly affordable price.
Latest News Articles
- US alleges systemic employment discrimination at Oracle
- Modern warfare: Death-dealing drones and ... illegal parking?
- Snowden allowed to stay in Russia longer
- Your car's parts could one day be made by a printer
- How to turn off Chrome notifications and stop websites from bugging you
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Android device updates: the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are finally getting Nougat
- 2 Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps
- 3 Here's how much Tesla will require EV owners to pay to charge up
- 4 PCWorld's January Digital Edition: How AMD's Ryzen chip could change everything
- 5 AI should enhance, not replace, humans, say CEOs of IBM and Microsoft
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?