It’s the perfect complement to your new MacBook Pro.
Apple unleashed three new MacBook Pros during Thursday’s October event. Here’s a closer look at each one, when you can get them, and how much they cost.
The new MacBook Pro continues Apple's tradition of eradicating unwanted technologies. RIP HDMI, SD cards, and more.
Adobe's Touch Bar-optimized version of Photoshop moves all of the menus off your screen and onto your keyboard.
It’s cheaper than the only competing color Wi-Fi bulb, but it’s not better.
Apple today reworked its notebook line, boosting the touch-ability of the MacBook Pro line with a new Touch Bar -- and boosting prices.
Apple's newest Mac packs a strip of iOS-style contextual controls into the Touch Bar. There's also a new keyboard and four Thunderbolt 3 ports.
Is Apple sacrificing the MacBook Air for the MacBook, MacBook Pro, and iPad Pro? It sure feels like it.
The TV app, coming in December, is a unified TV guide app that works across Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad.
After Twitter failed to find a buyer, it's killing Vine and laying off 9 percent of its workforce.
Microsoft revealed an army of VR headsets launching alongside the Windows 10 Creators Update. Here's everything we know so far.
Is vidya a big part of your life? Was your first console the Atari 2600? If you’re too young to remember that, here’s a quick history lesson…
Microsoft's Surface Studio all-in-one grabs your attention with its beautiful display and intriguing peripherals, but this is more workstation than PC.
Led by wind and solar, renewable energy in 2015 reached a record 153 gigawatts (GW) worldwide, 15% more than in 2014.
Originally, the new Apple AirPods were set to hit stores in October, but that's not going to happen.
Latest News Articles
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti review: The new budget gaming champions
- 2 No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- 3 These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- 4 Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- 5 Intel wants to make its IoT chips see, think, and act
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?