Samsung began shipping its 15TB SSD in March to equipment makers, but the drive recently began showing up on retail sites with a price tag of about $10,000. But you do get an SSD with speeds greater than 1Gbps.
Janky controller support, busted audio. Don't touch the new Marvel: Ultimate Alliance PC ports with a ten-foot pole, lest the pole light on fire too.
After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
Much like the Play Music family plan, up to six different people can access the same batch of purchased content.
Nintendo says the Pokémon Go Plus wearable won't hit its original July release time frame.
Surface Pro 3 owners may not have to deal with a battery recall, after all. Microsoft says the tablet's sudden battery drain stems from software, not a hardware problem.
With the end of the free upgrade offer looming, we answer the question everyone's asking: Should you upgrade to Windows 10? (Spoiler: It depends on what you're using now.)
Solar Impulse 2 makes history as the first solar-powered plane to circumnavigate the globe.
The Oppo PM-2 are all-around spectacular headphones, as well they should be considering their $999 price tag.
Updating to a new build of Windows is always a give-and-take process. Here we focus on the taking with the Anniversary Update.
IDG is a large global publishing house with many titles that cover consumer tech, business and marketing publications. Over the past few weeks there have been many articles published regarding Pokémon GO including the game itself and the effect on society and various industries.
Pokévision may be the best Pokémon Go map, as it apparently taps the Niantic API itself to provide a real-time feed of what Pokémon are spawning in Pokémon Go, and exactly where.
Apple has reported its second straight quarter of falling iPhone sales, hit by stiff competition in China and the ongoing slowdown in the worldwide smartphone market.
A preliminary report by the National Transportation Safety Board shows the Tesla that crashed into an 18-wheeler in May was indeed using Autopilot and traveling at 74mph in a 65mph zone.
Microsoft Office 365 users will soon get anew tools that aim to improve their writing skills, help prioritize important email and better research topics of interest.
Latest News Articles
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
- Google lets third parties extend its productivity software on Android
- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Windows 10 Anniversary Update review: Cortana, Edge overshadow Windows Ink
- 2 Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- 3 Xiaomi gets into laptops with Mi Notebook Air
- 4 Why hackers love health apps
- 5 This new Outlook feature will organize your inbox for you