We'll finally get to see the truth behind all those rumors that both LG and Huawei are building a new Nexus smartphone.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
Lenovo serves up fresh new choices for consumers and small businesses, in a wide variety of form factors. Many rock Skylake processors as standard or optional CPUs.
"The Lumia 640 never feels like a budget phone and manages to outclass a range of handsets within and above its price range."
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
The updated laptops will feature NVMe RAID and up to 3.3GBps read speeds.
Seagate today announced its first laptop drive that can store 2TB of data using just two platters, allowing the company to manufacture them in a 7mm-high form factor.
Intel's RealSense 3D camera is coming to smartphones, robots and even vending machines.
Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth an artist's while. Now it's clear that it is--or at least it was for Dre.
Now you can really vent next time you want to say something privately on Twitter.
Lenovo isn't doing its reputation any favors with the discovery of another security issue around its pre-loaded PC software.
Released almost two weeks ago, the new Windows 10 operating system already has its first set of security patches.
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft, US face off again over emails stored in Ireland
- 3D printing in cookie dough tastes better than plastic
- Even encrypted medical record databases leak information
- Firefox coming to iOS this year, Mozilla says
- Amazon snaps up Elemental to boost video on AWS
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sony hopes new Xperia Z5 Premium will wow with 4K screen
- 2 Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- 3 Lenovo debuts a dozen PCs with Skylake, from ThinkCentre Tiny to huge AiOs
- 4 Toshiba's swanky Satellite Radius 12 laptop is brimming with cutting-edge features
- 5 VMworld 2015: Microsoft and VMware cozy up, forgoing past rivalry