Tech rivals call time on on-going patent war.
Whether you like to make short home movies or full-length features, the V10 offers some amazing manual controls for doing so.
Microsoft has been pushing Cortana as a personal assistant for Windows 10 users, and the company
Windows 10's user share growth slowed significantly in September, but by the month's end approximately 110 million customers were running the new OS, data released today signaled.
Google Photos gets Chromecast support and custom name labels for Android users.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Dell's new corporate laptops rock Skylake CPUs and other goodies. They also give us a peek at what we might see in consumer laptops in the near future.
BlackBerry has officially announced and revealed images of the PRIV, its first security-focused Android smartphone.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
Google continues to extend its reach into the living room with the unveiling of two second-generation Chromecasts.
Google's new tablet isn't a Nexus, and it's ready for serious work. But will that keyboard suffice?
At the BoxWorks conference, the Apple CEO explained why the former foes could gain more by collaborating than by competing.
Big changes have been made to Apple’s iPhone 6s. The naked eye will consider this smartphone identical to its predecessor with its eerie, twin-like looks, and yet this generation’s model represents a substantial step forward, from the fabric of its metal body to the computing components that constitute its work-a-holic core.
Unconfirmed reports are stating that Windows 10 has now passed the 100 million downloads mark since its launch on July 29.
Microsoft is releasing a new Xbox One bundle, which aims to deliver the best Tomb Raider experience.
Latest News Articles
- Dorsey gets Twitter CEO post, Bain appointed COO
- Nissan's new concept car is a digital canvas
- Facebook, Eutelsat block-book satellite capacity to deliver Internet to Africa
- Recent court ruling may have nudged Google, Microsoft to settle patent disputes
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- 2 Dell's new Skylake Precision laptops get smaller, thinner and faster
- 3 Hands-on: LG's V10 is a phablet made for videographers
- 4 BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- 5 Chromecast duo extends Google's reach further into the living room