Windows 10's user share jumped in January by its second-largest one-month increase since its launch, data from analytics vendor Net Applications showed.
Many printers claim to be all-in-one, but few match the level of customisation that the HP Envy 4520 offers to users.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers in all, but there can only be one PCWorld Smartphone of the Year.
"There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." The line, taken from an Edgar Allan Poe short story, speaks volumes of Bowers & Wilkins’ latest speaker, the Zeppelin Wireless.
HTC clearly took some design inspiration from the Nexus 6P, building its own camera visor on the back.
MSI says it has just what you need to keep your Skylake CPU from bending due to a monster cooling set-up: a metal frame.
A new update to the Surface app lets you launch a desktop program with a click of your digital pen.
Selfie sticks undoubtedly get you a great selfie angle. But which stick is for you?
Want happens if you jam a GeForce GTX 980 into a laptop? You get something like the MSI GT72S Dragon, a no-compromises PC in portable clothing. Don't yawn, gamers: This is the real deal.
Globally, the biggest search spikes were for breaking news and entertainment. But nerds like us searched for gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets.
A single hand holds 8.3 million pixels. This is what makes the Xperia Z5 Premium, the recent flagship from Sony, one of a kind.
With CES only a few weeks away, gadget makers are sending the usual flood of invites and meeting requests to try to drum up interest in their products. It's clear the big themes this year will be smart appliances for the home, drones, robotics, and all kinds of car tech, along with the usual monster TVs and gaming rigs.
Microsofts Edge browser, the replacement for Internet Explorer on Windows 10, continues to struggle to retain users.
Eyes often gloss over when people broach the subject of modem-routers. That’s not the case with D-Link’s Taipan, a modem-router that looks like the wacky lovechild of Alien and Optimus Prime.
Budget builders rejoice! Tech site Techspot confirms you can now overclock cheap Skylake chips with a BIOS update.
Latest News Articles
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- 2 Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- 3 Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- 4 Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- 5 US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes