It appears Windows 10 Mobile users will start seeing upgrades around August 2, or soon after.
It's like digital geocaching with a Nintendo sheen—which yes, really is quite cool.
Adventure games may have fallen out of popularity in recent years, but virtual reality reinvigorates the genre, as evidenced by The Assembly.
The Zagg Pocket Keyboard has its good points, but not enough of them to overcome its annoyances.
We’ve been using the Xperia X Performance for a while now and wondering where it sat in the new Sony smartphone range. It’s smaller and less interesting than the Xperia Z5 and it isn’t waterproof either (splash proof only). It looks like a mid-range smartphone with (possibly) better build quality. Using it is like a regular Android phone with a bunch of Sony crapware on it. It’s like Sony’s phone department has slipped back in time several years.
The Radeon RX 480 democratizes the pixel
The Radeon RX 480 is the first graphics card built around AMD's 14nm Polaris GPU, and it changes the game.
Dog and Bone versus Olloclip. Which should you buy
Which case is best for your S7?
We covered a lot at Computex this year. It also took a long time to collate it all. Here are the slideshows and features covering all the VR demos, casemods, components, overclocking and gaming peripherals (plus all kinds of mad stuff) from this year's show:-
Is the Saints Row universe super without the Saints? Agents of Mayhem aims to find out. Check out of hands-on preview.
The World Economic Forum has compiled a list of the top 10 emerging technologies for 2016. The list includes nanosensors that will circulate through the human body, a battery that will be able to power an entire town and socially aware artificial intelligence that will track our finances and health.
Stickers are a fun way to spruce up your photos, but they have a surprisingly practical application, too.
You'll find more options for setting up fitness goals with additional metrics available to track throughout the day.
Dell's got a new mega-display that's not high end, but will appeal to any company or school looking for a friendlier price.
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- 2 These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- 3 Vodafone switches more telcos over to 4G
- 4 HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- 5 Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked